Terms and Conditions
Course Registration Policy
- Selection of a payment plan and the first payment ‘aka Deposit’ is required to secure your spot, price and bonuses for the selected course. This payment is not refundable.
- The first payment is due upfront to secure your spot.
- All payment plans are set-up as auto-pay.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Course tuition is not refundable once the member is given access to a course.
- Refund for fees paid on a course will be given if cancellation is requested – BEFORE course access is given.
- Deposits are NOT refundable.
- Once your cancellation has been approved, a $1500 administrative fee will be charged to your on-file credit card.
- In rare situations, such as job loss, or change in family status, a deferral may be granted to delay your course start date and pause your payment plan.
- Deferring your course start date is allowed only once.
- To request a deferral, complete this form.
- Upon acceptance of your deferral request, a $750 administrative fee will be charged to your on file credit card.
- Once you’ve requested a deferral, you’re considered a member of the next course start date. Maximum deferral will be 6 months or 2 quarters equivalent.
Events Policy (Retreats, Meetups + Live Workshops)
- Event and retreat registrations may be canceled 20 days before the event start date.
- A refund will be given minus a $500 cancellation fee.
- If you can find someone to purchase your ticket (by 2-weeks before the event) you will get a full refund less a $100 transaction fee.
- For canceled registrations with extra days added, an additional $50 fee is applied before the refund amount is calculated.
- Prices for our retreats and events are subject to change without notice.
- The payment will be forfeited if the above terms are not complied with.
- An option to change events is allowed 20 days before the start date of the original event purchased, subject to a $50 transaction fee.
- The payment will be applied as course credit to the chosen new event.
- The payment will be forfeited if the 20-day time frame is not fulfilled.